In addition to being one of the top contract candy manufacturers in North America, the Warrell Corporation also markets products under various popular brands that are known and loved by consumers everywhere. Each brand features a wide range of mouthwatering confectioneries that are manufactured to the high-quality standards that have been the hallmark of our company since 1965:
- Pennsylvania Dutch Candies®: The Warrell Corporation’s ownership of this widely recognized brand dates back to 1965 when the Warrell family purchased the Pennsylvania Dutch Candies company. Still operating under the same name, the company continues to supply approximately 1,000 delicious candy and snack items to over 4,000 retail accounts throughout the United States. We specialize in serving the traveling public; you will find our products in airports, theme parks, zoos, aquariums, campgrounds, highway rest stops, restaurants and major tourist area gift shops.
- Bonomo Turkish Taffy®: Bonomo Turkish Taffy was originally invented in Coney Island, New York by Albert J. Bonomo, the son of a Turkish immigrant, in the late 19th century. The Warrell Corporation began offering Bonomo Taffy through our Classic Caramel facility in York, PA in 2010. Current Bonomo Taffy flavors include Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla. They are available in full size bars and bite-size twist wrapped.
- Katharine Beecher®: We acquired Katharine Beecher Candies in 1974 as part of our continuous diversification efforts. Katharine Beecher started her company in a York County, PA kitchen in 1930 as a way to provide her delicious butter mints to her friends and neighbors. The Katharine Beecher brand now includes mints, fire-roasted nuts, brittles, nut crunches and other products that are sold in retail and bulk quantities.
- Flipsticks®: The Flipsticks line consists of a wide assortment of tasty nougat taffy flavors. Flipsticks come in log shaped sticks as well as snack size bars. Current flavors include Banana, Cherry, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry and Sour Apple.
- Classic Caramel®: Classic Caramel is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Warrell Corporation that we acquired in 2009. The Classic Caramel brand encompasses various caramel and taffy items that are produced at our 30,000-square-foot York, PA facility. We manufacture bulk ingredient caramel for the confectionery, bakery and nutrition bar markets throughout the United States. The York plant is capable of producing 20 million pounds of caramel annually. In addition to a stable list of existing formulas, we offer customized formulation expertise to cater to specific application needs.
Contact us today for more information about our many brands.